Association / Membership Based Mental Health Group Benefit
Are you a peak body that looks after your members? Are your members struggling with mental health but are not sure where to start?
Inquire now to get information on cost positive financial return on member benefits
Why it matters to us?
We recognize member benefits require continuous attention and ability to respond to mental health needs as they arise. Our packaging fits all sized member / associations groups with substantial discounts to members and an Australia 1st for direct financial annual return on investment to associations.
Help Now Group’s features your members will be confident in
- Increases in Productivity & Delivery
- Cohesive Community Building
- Reducing Leave / Higher Utilisation Of Resources
- Cutting edge EAP technology
- Invest locally in businesses near to them
Improved mental health and well-being can lead to better workplace outcomes; similarly, improved workplace outcomes can improve mental health and wellbeing.
- 73% of people with workplace mental illness took five days or more off work.
- 25% of the workforce suffer mild depression resulting in 50 hours of absenteeism per person per annum.
- This increased to 138 hours off work for a further 8% who suffer moderate or severe depression.
Recommended Reading: Investing In Mental Health Makes Financial Sense
Transform your community
More and more community members, volunteers, small businesses can feel stacked on top of each other. The growing needs of mental health are expanding with pandemic, bushfires and more. You can be the lead association and champion of mental health but supporting a transformation of policy, delivery and appropriate employee assistance services to wrap around all your members.
“”more than six million working days are lost per year as a result of one mental illness alone – depression – and each worker whose depression is untreated costs their employer $9,660″”
“Presenteeism, where people are less productive in their role due to a mental health condition, is estimated to cost Australian business $6.1 billion a year.”
We are already seeing what happens with inaction
Produce mental health futures in your association and its members today, request a quote now or send us a message below
**Sliding scale fees upon request